ULI San Diego-Tijuana members can post open job listings on this page free of charge. Your post will also be shared in our newsletter to subscribers within our district.
To post an opening, contact Chris Clark at Chris.Clark@uli.org.
Senior Civil Project Manager
C&S Companies is hiring a Senior Civil Project Manager to be based in our San Diego office. This is a great opportunity for an individual to help grow our civil engineering practice in the Southern California marketplace. This individual will be responsible for leading projects, performing and managing technical engineering, and assisting with business development efforts. The Senior Civil Engineer will be responsible for delivery of civil engineering services on healthcare, higher education, government, aviation, and industrial projects in the Western United States.\
Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Project Manager:
- Managing projects including oversight of C&S support staff and sub-consultants, preparation of budgets and schedules, understanding the permitting process, and maintaining client relationships with successful project delivery.
- Providing technical expertise including development of engineering calculations and drawings, quality control reviews, report and specification writing.
- Proficiency with best management practices for stormwater quality including pollutant control, hydromodification management, and preparation of stormwater quality management plans for priority development projects.
- Reviewing, assessing, and interpreting geotechnical reports, traffic studies, environmental studies, and construction drawings by other engineering disciplines.
- Supporting C&S business development efforts including project pursuits, fee proposal preparation, client management, and project interviews.
- Beneficial prior project experience on healthcare, higher education, government, aviation, and/or industrial projects.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and works well in team environment.
- Occasional travel as a part of project delivery will be required.
- Candidates local to San Diego or that have previously lived/worked in San Diego are preferred.
- Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates
Required Education & Experience
A minimum of 10 years of civil engineering experience, a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, a California civil engineering license, and prior experience with Autodesk Civil 3D.
WHO WE ARE: C&S Companies, operating for more than 50 years, is a national planning, design and construction firm with nearly 500 employees and growing. C&S Companies delivers critical infrastructure design, planning and construction services in aviation, civil/site infrastructure, construction and program management, construction/design-build, energy, environmental, facilities, architecture, planning, sustainability and transportation.
Our headquarters is in Syracuse, NY with offices in New York State, California, Arizona, Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Pennsylvania.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.