Open Enrollment! Join the Small Scale Infill Development Council
- Are you a current ULI Member?
- Would you like to get more involved in the San Diego-Tijuana District Council?
- Are you interested in exploring best practices and lessons learned in the disciplines of rehabilitation, green retrofits, and adaptive reuse of existing building, as well as the redevelopment of brownfieds and greyfields?
Then the Small Scale Infill Development is for YOU!
Annual Council membership dues are $100, which cover six Council meeting from July 3, 2017 – June 30, 2018. Applications are due June 30, 2017. It should read. Annual Council membership dues are $100, which cover six Council meetings from July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019. Applications are due June 15, 2018. The link to register for the council will be provided once your application has been approved.
- Local Product Councils are selective to ensure that the membership reflects a good mix of development sector, finance, architecture, and other real estate professions. Councils also require strong leadership and active member participation. Attendance by members is expected; repeated absence may be cause for termination of Council membership. Members must attend 9 of the 12 meeting per year to stay on the council.
- The Small Scale Development Council meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month from 6:00 – 8:00PM. Councils contribute content ideas for meetings, programs, and research for the entire ULI community.
- Local Product Councils should annually prepare and present one breakfast or lunch program that is open to the ULI San Diego – Tijuana membership and that has been approved by the Programs Committee.
- All Local Product Council members must pay an annual $100 participation fee to ULI San Diego – Tijuana annually. This fee is in addition to ULI membership dues.
- All Local Product Council members understand and accept the agreement that all information shared in the Product Council meeting is confidential and is for the Council members only.
Member Profile & Professional Expertise
- Partner / principal at firm or department head at public agencies
- Policy expertise
- Projects are fewer than 50 residential units
- Projects are smaller than one city block
- Members under 35 years of age cannot participate in this program.
[peopledisplay role=”SSID Co-Chair”]