The Cali-Baja Megaregion offers incredible cultural and natural diversity, in addition to its tremendous economic importance. ULI San Diego-Tijuana is proud to be the only binational district council in ULI’s global network. Join our binational committee to build relationships on both sides of the border and seek a more prosperous shared future for our community.
The mission of the Binational Committee is to enhance the connection between San Diego and Baja California, and increase binational awareness and participation in the San Diego-Tijuana District Council.
To do this, our members follow the following key goals:
Enhance the Connection
- Organize Binational Networking Events and Meetings on both sides of the border.
- Encourage programs highlighting Economic, Design, and Arts & Culture trends that connect people and places on both sides of the border.
- Make the “binational perspective” part of the conversation in all programs when possible.
Engage Binational Leaders
- Highlight the Value of ULI to potential members from Baja California.
- Improve Value Proposition to existing members from Baja California.
- Attract New Members.
Complete the application below or contact our committee co-chairs to get involved.