ULI@LUNCH: Downtown San Diego Parking and Mobility
Downtown San Diego is embarking on a Mobility Plan that will provide for the development of a balanced and cohesive network of complete streets including enhanced pedestrian, bicycle, and parking infrastructure within the Downtown Community Plan area. The Parking District is also celebrating the second anniversary of the downtown ridesharing program FRED (Free Ride Everywhere Downtown), which has already served more than 250,000 riders. The Parking District also just completed a new five-year Comprehensive Parking Plan. Come learn about how these initiatives are shaping downtown and how developers are leveraging the range of transportation options to entitle projects with reduced parking requirements.
- Moderated by: Pat Stark, Chair, Downtown Community Planning Council
- Ben Verdugo, Project Manager, Parking, Transit & Transportation, Civic San Diego
- Brad Richter, Vice President, Planning, Civic San Diego
- Brian Genovese, Senior Traffic Engineer, City of San Diego
- Colin Parent, Executive Director, Circulate San Diego
Presented By: The Revitalization and Reuse Product Council (RRC)