North County San Diego Housing Summit
Housing supply and affordability is driving economic decisions on a daily basis. Finding solutions to mitigate this crisis is paramount. The North County Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with Housing You Matters, will conduct a Housing Summit to bring into focus and to explore emerging solutions.
In a recent survey more than 70% of North County employers said housing affordability was having an impact on their ability to recruit and retain talent. The number of North County “super commuters” spending more than 90 minutes driving has significant increased over the past 4 years as affordability issues have pushed people further and further away from job centers. Several efforts are underway in North County to further restrict housing supply, which many economists argue, would drive prices higher and threaten “middle wage” jobs in the region.
Our agenda includes presentations on:
- Research on how voter-required approval for planning changes leads to higher prices, more traffic and lower economic growth.
- The connection between housing supply, job growth and pricing and the how many policy choices are simply pushing San Diego workers on to the I-15 to commute in from Riverside County.
- A panel discussion about how millennial workers and North county employers are being impacted by the housing affordability crisis.
- Solutions and ideas about how (and where) we can chip away at the problem and make North County’s housing market work for more of our residents.
We invite you to consider becoming a sponsor today. For more information please contact:
Erik Bruvold, CEO,
San Diego North EDC
100 E. San Marcos Blvd., Suite 400, San Marcos, CA 92069
Tax Exempt ID
501(c) 3 – 4290458
501(c) 6 – 33-0706621
Title Sponsors (Total of 2) $ 5,000
- Advance recognition with Loo as the Summit Sponsor on NCEDC website, Eventbrite Registration Page and all email blasts
- Two complimentary tables of (10) w/priority seating
- Opportunity to Introduce Key Note Speaker
- Showcase ad – Full page in Summit Program
- Prominent recognition in social media channels
- Opportunity Signage at event – logo displayed prominently at registration and event venue (Banner or signage to be provided by Sponsor)
- Featured display of logo on PowerPoint presentation
- “Breakfast Sponsor” name badges & ribbons
- Banner advertisement in Weekly Pulse of North County (2 months)
- List of Summit Sponsors, Exhibitors, Attendees
Premier Sponsors (Total of 3) $ 2,500
- Advance recognition as Premier Sponsor on NCEDC website, Eventbrite Registration Page and all email blasts
- One complimentary table of (10) at the Summit w/priority seating
- Opportunity to Introduce Speaker
- Recognition the Summit Program
- Recognition in social media channels
- Prominent logo display on PowerPoint presentation
- List of Summit Attendees
Table Sponsor $ 800
- One complimentary table of (10)
- Recognized on Eventbrite and Summit Marketing materials
- Recognition in printed Summit program
- Logo display on PowerPoint presentation