To enhance the connection between San Diego and Baja California, and increase binational awareness and participation in the San Diego-Tijuana District Council.
Enhance the Connection
- Organize Binational Networking Events and Meetings on both sides of the border.
- Encourage programs highlighting Economic, Design and Arts & Culture trends that connect people and places on both sides of the border.
- Make the “binational perspective” part of the conversation in all programs when possible.
- Highlight the Value of ULI to potential members from Baja California.
- Improve Value Proposition to existing members from Baja California.
- Attract New Members.
For more information and on how to get involved, contact the Binational Initiative Co-Chairs:
Miguel MarshallCentro VenturesEmail Me(52) 1 664-311-5822
Alex AlemanyHub and Spoke CommunitiesEmail Me(619) 231-1910